Thursday, August 8, 2013

SHAKE IT OUT (THE WEEKEND REMIX)

In past posts, you've probably seen me wear this shirt around my waist plenty of times. It is the BEST shirt to tie around my waist with any outfit, and I've sort of become addicted to doing it. This started out as a casual outfit, but I added heels to give it more a feminine feel. Wearing all black isn't easy in the summer, but sometimes you have to stick it out!




1. Liberty or Death Tee
2. Black Jeans - Pac Sun
3. Button Up Shirt - Thrift
4. Sandal Heels - Charlotte Russe
5. Rounded Cat Eye Shades - Whole Sale Celeb Shades

By the way, if you haven't already, give my instagram a follow (taylormcfly!) It's the first place that I update when I post a new outfit of the day, therefore you can see it beforehand!

xoxo,

the skinny fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment