Wednesday, July 3, 2013

RAINY DAYS INSIDE.

It literally seems like it's been raining here for 40 days and 40 nights. There are thunderstorms almost every day and it doesn't seem to rain until I step outside to take pictures. The irony. So for this outfit post, I was forced to shoot inside, which wasn't so fun, but I was able to get some great shots. Recently, I partnered up with Chellmy Jewelry in France and I love their stuff. I was sent a couple of items and my favorite thing has to be the bracelet with the diamond studded-cross. The jewelry is really unique and I recommend that you check the shop out. http://chellmy-jewellery-.moonfruit.fr/




(Pinstripe Blouse, Thrift; White Shorts, Thrift; Polka Dot Shirt, Thrift; Low Top Black Converse)

xoxo,

the skinny fashionista

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Dots and stripes! Great look dear xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete