Tuesday, May 21, 2013

BEETLE JUICE!

I was offered the opportunity to collaborate with Go Jane for their 'Go Jane BFF Blogger Program'. Of course, I was more than excited seeing that I purchase a lot of things from their online shop! I was sent a pair of Striped Chambray Overalls and boy do they fit like a glove! I decided to pair them with my new, favorite spiked sandal heels that I recently purchased from Charlotte Russe.







(Chambray Striped Overalls, Go Jane ( www.gojane.com/84688-bottoms-striped-chambray-overalls.html?camp=theskinnyfashionista); Cropped Bralet, Charlotte Ruse; Spiked Sandal Heels, Charlotte Russe)

xoxo,

the skinny fashionista

4 comments:

  1. This outfit is so cool!

    http://margifashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those overalls are PERFECTION!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god I am so in love with these overalls! So perfect! Totally rocking this outfit dear xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the overalls ! And your shoes xTFLAx

    thisfashionloveaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete