Tuesday, July 1, 2014

LONG JOHN CROP TOP

Lately, I've been working more and more on creating things, checking out DIY tutorials, and sketching my own ideas. I am an Apparel Design major at my university and now that I'm venturing towards my late two years, it's time to start creating my own things. I found an old long john top in my closet and decided to quickly construct it into a simple, sleeveless crop top. I'm going to soon take the remaining pieces, such as the sleeves and collar, and turn it into a matching high waist skirt.








1. Crop Top - Hand Made
2. Dress turned skirt - H&M
3. Sandals - Shoedazzle
4. Vintage Baltimore Baseball Jersey - Dad's Closet

xoxo,

the skinny fashionista

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous!!! I love how you can make a simple outfit look amazing. I first saw this look on your instagram and I honestly wished I could 'like' it over and over again

    ReplyDelete