Friday, June 20, 2014

FUNDRAISER

Everyone has a dream, right? Of course. It has always been my dream to visit New York City and be a part of the fashion scene there in someway. After college, I want to obtain a career in the fashion industry, specifically in New York, but I want to have the opportunity to intern there first before I take the big leap in moving there. I've started this fundraiser to help me raise money so that when I do score an internship (which I know I can) I will have the correct funds for housing/living. Any dollar amount can help, even one dollar! So far, I've gotten about three donations but I would really love to have more. Please click the link below to donate and I promise, it's not spam at all!


Thank you in advance!


xoxo,

the skinny fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment