Tuesday, May 6, 2014

CINCO DE MAYO.

Guess what, guys?! I'm FINALLY home for summer break meaning I can update this dear blog of mine more frequently, and man am I excited. Can you sense my excitement? (If you haven't by now, boo you.) Anyway, I'll start off my summer posting by showing you guys what I wore yesterday for Cinco De Mayo. I usually don't do anything for the holiday, but yesterday I decided to sit poolside and then hit the town that night.



1. Bralet - Charlotte Russe
2. Red Hot Pants - Charlotte Russe
3. Platform Chucks - Ebay
4. Flower Crown - Borrowed from my sister

By the way, if you haven't already, don't hesitate to follow me on my other social networks and spread the word about what I have going on here at The Skinny Fashionista.

instagram: taylormcfly
tumblr: http://smokah0ntas.tumblr.com
twitter: eyesxonfire
facebook: facebook.com/theskinnyfashionista


xoxo,

the skinny fashionista


3 comments:

  1. Yay to you posting more gorgeous outfits! Love this look, those platforms are lush xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing but love xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is too cute! Wish it was warm enough where I live to wear shorts and a crop top.
    http://theleatherfannypack.com/

    ReplyDelete