Saturday, December 14, 2013

LEATHER PRINCESS | 11-21-13

Finding leather pants at an affordable price isn't the easiest thing to do and I just had to find me a pair for the fall/winter season. Of course, I was a season late seeing that most people wore their leather bottoms in the summer, but I just found that to be a little bit much. Just thinking of the uncomfortable-ness and the sweat and the....just, no. Fortunately, I was able to find a pair that fit like a glove at a consignment shop called 'Plato's Closet'.




1. Sweater - Thrift
2. Leather Pants - Plato's Closet
3. Spiked Jeffrey Campbell's - Karmaloop
4. Dolce Vita Handbag - Thrift

xoxo,

the skinny fashionista

2 comments:

  1. LOVING YOUR STYLE and your blog :D may you check out my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants, that sweater, and those JC's = LOVE
    Your style is just so badass!
    -Shanice from Seldom Moda
    http://seldommoda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete