Saturday, October 13, 2012

FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE. | 8-13-12

Transitioning from high school to university life was such a big challenge for me. I remember crying as soon as my parents left on move in night and the fact that I didn't have a roommate to vent to or talk to about my feelings just tore me all up. I laid in my twin size bed and stared up at the ceiling, having the urge to call my parents to come pick me back up. The first couple of days were hard, but luckily I had some high school mates with me that I could hang with and eventually, the campus felt like home. I still reminded myself that I needed to stay faithful to taking outfit of the day photos.

I really liked this outfit because of the shirt that I did on my own using a 'Dip Dye Do It Yourself' tutorial. I just took an old uniform shirt, cut off the sleeves, and dipped it in a bucket of green dye, creating this effect:






(DIY Dip Dye Shirt; High Waist Khaki Shorts; Studded Leather Creepers, Boohoo)


xoxo,

the skinny butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment