Monday, April 9, 2012

I Have So Much Updating To Do.

I've been so behind because of school, family stuff, and applying to colleges. Right now I'm in the process of getting things together for Prom (even though it's a month away), but I'm the type of person that likes to prepare in advance. Speaking of college, I got accepted into North Carolina Central, which is a historically black university located in Durham. I will be attending and majoring in Apparel Design and Fashion Merchandising. The campus is beautiful and their are already people there that want me to join their fashion societies. I'm so excited!

Okay, enough rambling. I'm gonna do a bunch of posts of my outfits, dating back to beginning of this year since I'm so behind. There won't be that much text, just information on where I purchased some of the items. Hope you enjoy!

SPREAD YOUR WINGS,

the skinny butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment