Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Where Has The Time Gone?

WOW! That's all I can say right about now. Time has surely crept up on me and now I have to adjust to all these new things and events coming up...where do I even start?

Well, I guess I can start with the fact that this past Saturday, I graduated from high school! No longer do I have to fall victim to wearing school uniforms or asking for permission to use the bathroom (which sounds absurd anyway), nor do I have to feel boxed or caged with my own opinions. After 13 long years of being in the public school system (counting Kindergarten) I know can say that I'm moving on to college to experience bigger and BETTER things. Summer is now here and while I'm looking for a job, I'm also focusing on updating my blog more frequently and not abandoning it like I did during the school year. Fashion always comes first in my heart and I'll always have room for it. With that said, it's time to play catch up.

Let's hope this doesn't take long.


xoxo,

taylor.

p.s. Have you noticed that my signature has changed? It was a bit much to right out the same one after each post. Things change and so do signatures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment