Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Fro Hawk! | 5-4-12

After awhile, I decided to get rid of my braids and do something different with my hair. My 'frohawk' as I like to call it, wasn't supposed to be in the beginning. I was just playing around with my hair and didn't perm it nor wash it when I took my braids, thus creating this product. I fell in love with it and after washing it to make it even more fluffy, it became my new love. Everyone wanted to touch it at school :p




(Invader Zim Shirt, Hot Topic; High Waist Skirt; DIY Colorblock Heels)

xoxo,

taylor.


2 comments:

  1. Nice galsses :) <3

    aplacecalledadelaide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heey :)

    I invite you to enter a GIVEAWAY at http://blackbowtiie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/oasap-super-giveaway-of-152-items.html

    Put your hopes high and good luck honey, you never know right?

    ReplyDelete