Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Graduation! | 6-9-12

The moment that I have been waiting for for 12 years....graduation! The day was bittersweet, seeing that I was ready to leave my antagonizing high school, but at the same time it made me realize that I was becoming an adult...yikes! On the fashion side, of course I would be the girl to wear anti gravity heels to walk across the stage in. Lucky me, I didn't trip or fall!


(Me and older sis...of course I wouldn't be looking into the camera =/)


(Me, mum, and sis. Mum giving me major side eye! <_<)




(Dress, Nasty Gal; Anti Gravity Heels, Go Jane)

My grandparents also took it upon themselves to throw me a graduation cookout the next day. My outfit was quite simple, although the heels made a return. By the way, they suck to walk in! >.<


xoxo,

taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment